Saturday, October 4, 2014

Finished projects

It's been a while, dear dairy..
I knitted a lot.
I did not talk to you for a while... It is crazy here: kid, school, cat, dog and everything else. But it is wonderful. It is called a life.
So updates: I've knitted a lot. I have almost everything pictured on ravelry , but I think I should leave few words here:
I finished Entrelac made of Red Heart Unforgettable. It looks amazing. I didn't block it. And I am not sure that I will. Not because I  am lazy (actually I am ) , but because I think it may ruin that nice woven look. But if I will I will show you results, I promise!




Here is more :



I love the colors. And I almost can deal with the fact that it is pure acrylic. But those colors! It's like it was made for Entrelac. 
And also I've made an important decision few weeks ago, dear dairy. I decided not to buy anymore yarn (ohmaagosh!!!) for a while. I decided to go trough my yarn stash and use everything (it is impossible) I have before buying anything else. So I finished few more projects and have something else on my newsuperawesomesexysleeky Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Carbonz which I got from my sister-in-law for my birthday ( Love you, sys!) This needles are so good. They are just incredible. So sleek. So nice to touch. So awesome to knit on.  Ok, enough about needles. Let's talk about projects. All made of inexpensive yarn and just few skeins. Wonderful way to get your Christmas list ready. So heads up, dear diary, for new updates! 


No comments:

Post a Comment