Monday, October 6, 2014

Best bunny

Hello, dear diary!
As promised, sharing my newest creation. This is just cuteness overload.
Do you remember about me not buying new yarn yet? I did not. I use what I have (sad face here.. a bit). So today creation is Crochet Bunny!

It is probably going to be for my husband's niece daughter. I will have to make another one for her sister. I am lucky to have big family! God bless them all.

The pattern is by Lion Brand. And recommended yarn for it is Wool-Ease. I love this yarn for such creations! Notice how many color variations it has. Perfect for anybody.

But  I can't buy yarn yet (sad face again here). I am going trough my stash. Very big stash. I could probably knit something mega-pega-super huge of all the yarn I have. So I do my best. I am being strong!

I had this skein for a while. It is Red Heart Baby Clouds Yarn. And it is big skein! So it was taking a lot of space in my yarn barn :) I just had to fix it!
Just look at this fluffy face!

I stuffed it with Poly-Fil and since it is going to be friend of 3-years old princess I used safety eyes. ( You can't be too careful when you make something for kids!)

Please notice, that If you plan to use bulkier than recommended yarn you will need to get a bigger crochet hook. I believe mine was 6.5 mm (K).  

That is all for today, dear diary. Have a blissful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment